love'n life

Monday, June 19, 2006

This is my group. From left to right....Kristie Sue, Me, Kyle, Melanie and JR.
This picture was taken at Kyle's wedding in St.George, Utah. I believe this is the only picture I have with all my kids and myself. I am so proud of my children. Kristie is my only daughter and I cherish her thoughts and inputs. She is my strength. JR is the one I worry about constantly. He is the oldest of my children and the least grown up. He is working on it and I am very proud of the changes he has made in his life. Kyle, my baby, and his wife Melanie, have a lot on their plate...so to speak...They have a 1 year old son. Kyle goes to college and holds down a full time job also. So much stress in their lives but they are happy. I love my children dearly and thank God for them daily.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay MOM! Blogs are the best :) I'm so glad you're doing one. I love you and couldn't ask for a better Mom :)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home