love'n life

Monday, February 26, 2007

Awesome!!! Kenny bought me a new camera for diving. It's digital!!!! It takes such great pictures. Had to post a few of them. This is a Puffer fish. Kenny actually caught him by the tail and made him puff up. The picture of him all puffed up wasn't very good because the fish kept moving around. They say that a Puffer fish can take your finger off with one bite but this one just wanted to get away.

My favorite.....turtles. This is just a small one but he kept swimming all around me. Think he was waiting for me to feed him. Not suppose to feed but I see people doing it every once in awhile. A Star in the sand at about 30 feet.
This is Kenny on the right, holding the bag and Glenn on the left, putting a Parrott fish in the bag.
This is an eel. Can't tell by this picture but he is a spotted Moray Eel.

This was taken at about 87 feet at a place called the Diner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home