love'n life

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Grandchild....they are so special in their own way. I have 4 grandchildren that I love dearly and miss so much.

This is Emily. She is so sweet and growing like a weed. She just turned 6 on the 17th. I cried almost all day because I wanted so badly to be there for her birthday. I hate being so far away.



This is Logan. He is so full of energy. He loves Power Rangers. The chocolate on his face is from a cupcake he ate at Emily's birthday party.

This is Brett. My smiling patriotic boy. He is growing so fast! Wish they could stay this innocent forever.....

t


This is Kyle. I have only seen Kyle 3 times. When he was 2 weeks old, again at about 6 months and then the last time right before he turned 1 year old. I took this picture the last time I saw him.I miss them all dearly and can't wait for the next time I get to see them. It is hard because we all live in a different state. Being in Hawaii is difficult because it is so hard to get back to the main land to see them all. Thank God for the knowledge of computers. I can stay in touch so easily and get pictures every day. I love my grandchildren dearly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Little Kyle looks just like Kyle did when he was a baby! I can't believe I haven't ever got to see him yet :(. We love you Mom and can't wait for the day you get to come back to Missouri!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home