love'n life

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hawaii.....they call it paradise. After living here for a year now, I call it the bug paradise. OH MY GOSH!!! I have never seen so many different types of bugs. I thought Missouri was bad because of the chiggers but here.....the bugs are everywhere!

Not to mention...I have lizards in the house. The Gecko's come and go as they please. Have no idea how they manage to get in the house. I just leave them because they eat bugs. My cat finds them and tortures them to death also. Then not to long ago I found a Hawaiian Chameleon and brought him into the house. He is so cool! He also eats the bugs. Don't think I'll keep him for long, he gets into too much stuff. Bad thing when you go to brush your teeth and he is in the bathroom sink. He is a cool little critter. Check him out.....

He was okay until he left my plants.

The other day we found a centipede in the bedroom. Scared me bad! I almost stepped on him and we never wear shoes in the house. That would have been bad. They are so hard to kill so we flush them down the toilet. Gets them out of the house...lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ewww bugs!!! We have ants this year. It didn't get cold enough this winter to kill off all the creepy crawlies.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home