love'n life

Friday, July 07, 2006

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We watched the fireworks from the pier on Hickam Air Force Base. It was awesome! Don't have any pictures because I didn't take the camera. duh me .. Before the fireworks we had a big barbecue with some friends.

The morning of the 4th ... we did a couple of dives with our dive club. We went to 105 feet on the 1st dive and the 2nd dive was 99 feet. I will NEVER do 2 deep dives the same day again! The time you have to spend at your safety stop is just too long. I was ready to get out of the water!

I enjoy diving...all the fish and other critters we see is just awesome. It is so peaceful....

Have been really home sick. I read my sister's and daughters blog every day and wish that I could be there. Reading the blogs keeps me posted on what is going on and kinda how every one is doing. My grand kids are growing like weeds and I miss them so badly.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home