love'n life

Monday, July 10, 2006

This is for my friend Tex. He is in Iraq on deployment for 1 year. He left behind a new wife of only a couple of months. I talk to him once in awhile on the computer when he gets the chance. He is homesick and in the hospital at the moment. I pray for him every day. Of all the things we can give a United States soldier, sailor, or airman....it is PRAYER. I think sometimes we take for granted the freedom we have today. The conveniences we have.

Lord hold our military in your hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they do for us. AMEN

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under GOD, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

The same government that sends men and women to war, also want to take God out of everything because some idiot said it offended them....maybe our government and the idiots should go fight this war and let our military run the United States.

Any way, back to Tex. I hope your feeling better and GOD bless you dude. Come home safe and soon. Take care.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Prayer is pretty powerful. I'll remember this family in my prayers :)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home