love'n life

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Well...my weekend went by entirely too fast. Back to the traffic I go...lol I really like my job but think they need to invest in a new system. The system they use is so old. There are 4 of us working in the accounting department. If you have to post something or work on something in the computer, no one else can be in the system. I don't know how they ever get anything done.

Last week we were told there was a Hurricane heading straight for us. Was a scarry few days. We put together our emergency kit....mostly water for drinking. Then they down-graded it to a tropical storm. That was a relief.

Just after that we had a small earthquake. Little shake is all. I thought I was imagining it until I heard other people talk about it and then they said something about it on the radio.

Hawaii does have some benefits on top of the traffic and the mother nature acts. There are 40 different types of sharks, 9 different rays and 100's of different types of fish found only in Hawaii. For someone that dives....thats paradise.

I do miss my family very much and can't wait to see them all again. My biggest fear is that the grandkids won't remember me or I won't recognize them when I do get to see them again. I'll have to start all over on my relationship with them. That hurts my heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The kids won't forget you. Emily talks about you all the time and Logan remembers you. Brett was too young but it'll take no time at all to pick up where you left off as soon as you get back! Just PLEASE come back!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home