love'n life

Friday, August 18, 2006


Other day I took my camera to work and took a few pictures of the area. Thought it would be cool to use them on my blog.

This picture is looking out from the parking garage. We are on the 7th floor. This is just outside of Ala Moana Beach Park. More into the Sand Island dock area. Sometimes during our lunch break a group of us sit out here and watch the surfers. Seems to always be a group of them out there every day.

This picture is Nimitz highway and downtown Waikiki....Honolulu. The traffic that you can see is mild compared to what I have to deal with going to and from work. I call the H1 freeway....Stop and Go parking lot. Sometimes I can go 25mph but usually not. Really hate Hawaii trafffic. Vegas has nothing on Hawaii when it comes to traffic!

This picture has to be one of my favorites. Hawaiian rainbow. See a lot of rainbows here. What is really cool is when there is a double or triple rainbow. Don't have a picture of that yet but will get one. They are pretty and I never saw one before moving to Hawaii. The Hawaiians say that they are good luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool pictures. Hey change the setting on your profile so any users can post a comment. My friend Chris tried to post a comment but couldn't cause he wasn't a member. This is what he wanted to post.


Hey Kristie's mom... hehe sorry I dont know what else to call you. Anyways, the traffic there isnt too bad. I thought it was until I moved back to Atlanta, where it takes 30 minutes just to get 3 miles from my house. I lived in Kaneohe and the MOST it took me was 30 minutes to get to Waikiki. The grass is always greener huh? Lovely place though, wish I was back there.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home