love'n life

Monday, August 14, 2006

Thought I would post some pictures of my pets. Sluggs has been with me forever. She moved to Missouri with me and then to Hawaii. She is about 13 years old. Since having her fixed she has blown up like a balloon! She is a funny cat. Don't like a lot of people around her and takes awhile for her to get use to someone. She usually just lays around all day.Then theres Buster. We actually got him from someone here on the island that couldn't keep him and didn't want him to go to the pound. He is part Ridgeback and Dingo. He is so full of energy. When I take him for a walk...he usually ends up taking me for a run. When he gets excited he'll jump straight up in the air. He is so much fun and can usually cheer me up when feeling down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hehe cute pics. Brett is sitting here with me looking at them and saying "kittykittykittykitty" :p

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home