love'n life

Friday, October 20, 2006

Oprah Winfrey recently had Tommy Hilfiger on one of her shows. The show started off with Oprah asking Tommy if the statements about race he was accused of saying were true. The statement went something like this:" if I'd known African-Americans, Hispanics, Jewish and Asians would buy my clothes, I WOULD NOT have made them so nice. I wish these people would NOT buy my clothes, as they (my clothes) are made for upper-class white people." Tommy Hilfiger's reply to this was YES! Immediately after this, Oprah asked him to leave her show. WAY TO GO OPRAH! Can't believe this guy said this on national tv.

My suggestion......don't buy anything from Tommy Hilfiger. That goes for perfume, cosmetics, hand bags and clothing. etc......

America practically smashed the Dixie Chicks for having freedom of speech. This guy needs to be smashed for being so ignorant.

I truely hate racist people.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home